Terri considers herself a professional liar. That's right, she tells stories for a living. She creates worlds and brings dreams to life. She writes paranormal romance and contemporary romance with the hope that she will make others enjoy reading as much as she has. When she's not writing, she's staying connected to her inner hippie and searching the internet for funny memes. Her tribe includes a dog, two daughters, a ton of imaginary friends, and an incredible man who keeps her tethered to the ground while she flies.
Connect with her on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram Official Website
1. Your tales feature various winged shapeshifters – dragons, owls, falcons… If you can shapeshift into a mythical or real life creature that allows you to soar the skies, what would you be?
2. If you had a time machine, which historical period would you visit?
3. Learning how to play the guitar was on your bucket list. Did you check that item off the list, and do you play other instruments?
I actually bought a guitar for my last birthday. I want to learn how to play it, but I haven’t put forth a lot of effort.
4. What are you reading when you’re not writing?
Right now I’ve actually been listening to audiobooks more than reading. I’m binging on Paranormal Women’s Fiction. When I read, I’ve been reading books on cognitive behavior therapies.
5. How do you sort the titles in your personal library?
I have more books in my kindle than on my shelves. I tried to organize those, but gave up. The books I have in my office are divided into signed, professional, and other.
6. An author’s mind never rests. What is the weirdest place you’ve had to write down new ideas that just popped into your head?
The paper envelope of a tea bag.
7. Authors are all about painting sceneries and setting up the mood through the power of words. If you had to limit yourself to a single word in the English language to describe yourself, which one would it be?
8. What was your most fundamental inspiration behind Breaking Into Hell?
The Sean Connery, Nicolas Cage movie THE ROCK.
9. How do you take your coffee? If you don’t drink coffee, what’s your beverage of choice?
Slow and steamy with a small dash of sweet in the middle of the dark.
Hi, I'm Amy. That weird author with all the necromancers. I'm addicted to caffeine, board games, mythology tales and my Korg keyboards. Oh, yeah, and I occasionally happen to write stories.